For people who want to take control of their health
Are you struggling with a chronic health problem such as irritable bowel, migraine, hayfever, eczema, diabetes or chronic fatigue?
Have you been involved in an accident, injured yourself or recently undergone surgery?
Are you living with RA, MS, MD or ME?
Have you or a loved one suffered a heart attack, stroke or been diagnosed with dementia or cancer?
If you wish to:
• experience a reduction in your symptoms
• obtain advice on how to live long-term with your diagnosis
• embark on a new diet and lifestyle as a result of a medical condition
or you want:
• some-one to help with interpreting medical jargon
• accompanying to medical or benefit related consultations
• to tell some-one your story
Call 01628 298 958 to progress things now!